Is Your Website ADA Compliant?
Businesses are required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) to make accommodations for people with disabilities. Website content, colors & navigation should be accessible to the blind, deaf, and those who must navigate by other assistive technologies like voice and screen readers.
Businesses that fall under ADA Title I or ADA Title III are required to develop a website that offers “reasonable accessibility” to people with disabilities.
Our solution to help your website visitors with these challenges is cost effective, active in 48 hours and updated daily.
Our website extension will quickly comply with the following:
Allow Your Website Visitors To Quickly and Easily Adjust:
- Adjust Font Size
- Emphasize Titles
- Emphasize Links
- Magnify Text
- Scale the content
- Invert colors
- Change Contrast
- Adjust Text Color
- Adjust Title Color
- Adjust Background Color
- Screen Readers
- Virtual Keyboard
- Hide All Images
- Mute Sounds
- Quickly Find Useful Links
Learn More About ADA Compliance By Scheduling a Live Call
Avoid Possible Litigation
- 200% increase in lawsuits and demand letters from 2017 to 2018
- DOJ affirms ADA applies to website since November 2018
- 2019 tripled 2018 in papers served
- Over 150,000 demand letters served to businesses since 2017
- 93% of demand letters settle outside of cour for $20,000 – $150,000 on average
- 7% of businesses fight and lose in court
* Numbers are approximate and based on reports
Web accessibility is now automatic, simple and, affordable.
VMG provides the first and only automatic, AI-powered, machine-learning, web-accessible solution that complies with worldwide legislation and keeps websites compliant 24/7.
“Web accessibility is a set of rules, behaviors, code standards and design guidelines, that are ment to allow people with disabilities to effectively use websites”