Venerate Media Group (VMG) is committed to ensuring that there are no barriers to how users consume information through the internet.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
Our clients’ websites are compliant with ADA policies as well as international guidelines on accessibility (WCAG 2.0). Under the four main principles of WCAG, your website can adhere to the technical standard for when it comes to accessibility.
- Text alternatives for non-text content.
- Captions or other alternatives for multimedia.
- Content that can be consumed in different forms, especially using assistive technology, while still retaining its original purpose.
- Easier to see and hear your content.
- Complete functionality using only a keyboard.
- Give users enough time to read and use the content posted.
- Content: layout/design/images are easy on the eyes.
- Help users find and navigate through your website.
- Text is easily readable and understandable.
- Content appears inconsistent and predictable ways, in order to avoid confusion.
- Input errors are clearly explained and relayed to the user.
- The website is compatible with current and future user tools – including assistive technologies.
VMG offers your brand the solution for building an ADA compliant website and can help in any and/or all of the five ways listed below:
Looking to ensure your website’s accessibility by outsourcing to a skilled and knowledgeable agency.
Lacking the resources to effectively learn how to comply with WCAG 2.0.
Looking for immediate action due to a legal matter.
Require retrofitting accessibility into existing websites.
Constant monitoring of ever-changing ADA guidelines.
Let VMG’s team of professionals help your business’s website comply with ADA guidelines.